If you wish to come to our Conservatoire as an Erasmus+ student, you must complete the on-line form via our web-application.
Please note that Milan Conservatoire does not share the Easy Platform. Applications submitted via the Easy Platform must be submitted through our web system as well.
- The deadline for submission is March 15 2023
- Please be advised that on completion of the procedure, a copy of the application resumé will be sent to your coordinator as well. Please ask your International office to sign it, and to send it back to our International Office via e_mail, to confirm that you are eligible.
- Your application will be processed only after receiving the confirmation from your International Office.
Please read CAREFULLY the following instructions before going to the application form:
- This form is intended for Erasmus Students only. If you wish to apply as a regular full time student, please do not use this form, as the application will be automatically discarded.
- Keep the following files ready for upload:
- Video recordings (you are kindly asked to enter a download URL)
- Copy of your Learning agreement (it must be validated by your International Office)
- Transcript of records
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- A recent pic
- OLA (On line Learning agreement): according to the new regulations, you’re kindly asked to use the OLA platform in order to fill in your learning agreement. Please find below our datas as receiving institution:
Country: Italy Name: Conservatorio di Musica “G. Verdi” di Milano Address: Milano / Milan Erasmus Code: I MILANO09
Receiving Responsible Person
First name: Roberto Last name: de Thierry Position: IRC Email: email@example.com Phone number: +39 02 762110221
WARNING: Uploads must not exceed 10MB in size all together.
- Please check results of your application on the application status page.
- In case your application is successful, please access your application form, click on the edit link and update your application with your confirmation.