If you are interested in a place in a Student Residence, you must apply through C.I.Di.S, the Institution coordinating the places in the Residences for all Milan Universities.
tel. +39 02 5820 7277 /89 – fax +39 02 5820 7271
Name of person in charge:
Mrs. Antonella Astori
Open to public, on appointment: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9-12,30
- How to apply:
- Check locations and prices on the Residence list page
- Go to the Ci.I.Di.S web site (link) and fill in the on-line application**
- (Alternatively) contct Mrs. Antonella Astori by e_mail or phone
- Download and read carefully the Student Residence Regulations
- As a proof for your student status, show/send a copy of the Letter of Acceptance (if you are still in your Country) or the Certificate issued by the International Office as soon as you arrive in Milan.
** Note for the on line application:
1) Codice Fiscale: if you are a foreign student just enter this code: 0000000000000000 (16 times 0)
2) Iscritto al corso di Laurea in: your instrument
3) Presso il Dipartimento di: your instrument
4) all’Università: Conservatorio G.Verdi di Milano (ERASMUS)